Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the rain

well, as dan already said, we are here. and its wonderful and being here makes me realize how much i needed this. lately i have been feeling like my feet are two steps ahead of my brain and here i can relax. we do alot in one day (i am so tired and its day 1), but its a different tired. a peaceful feeling. today dan and i went down to the beach and got in the water and when we got out it started to rain. and so we sat in the rain and when dan asked if i wanted to go inside i said i definitely didnt. it was so nice to just sit in the rain and talk and be perfectly content just where we were. the beach, in the rain, in honduras. three of my favorite things with one of my favorite people. this is wonderful and i am so thankful to finally arrive. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment