Thursday, August 11, 2011

Travel

so it has been about a week since i last blogged but that was because that we were traveling all over Nicaragua for the past 7 days! it was an incredible experience and we got to see all the people that we know and love from Nicaragua, there were a couple that the girls and i didn't get to see but there is always next year i guess! we Traveled to Esteli, Managua, Leon, Matagalpa, and San Ramon and stayed with all the young life leaders on staff from those cities and had and incredible time with all of them! Every city was so different but i have to say that my favorite was Leon the city was very well kept and the buildings and history there was all so beautiful! From Leon we also got to go the the Beach! first time surfing in the Pacific ocean for me! and i must say that the waves were huge! i would say like 6 to 8 feet breaking off this pretty dangerous jetty that you basically had to stand on in order catch the waves but it was incredibly fun! we will be back on a little later to upload pictures but for now the internet is very slow and hard to upload this blog! coming home in 5 days!!!
   p.s Allison and I have had great pleasure in laughing at Katlyn for her infestation of Lice in her hair.... Come to find out as of 10 minutes ago ALLY AND I DO TOO!!!!! at least our aren't black! or the "mother lice" as Anne Frann says!

2 comments:

  1. You are traveling HOME!!!. I am so happy you two were able to have an impact on the community in Honduras. I am double happy you are coming home tomorrow. You are greatly missed. Thankyou both for sharing your journey. Love you both, Momma Griff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I can't believe yall have lice! haha I laughed out loud when I read that. I LOVE READING YALL'S BLOG! It's so incredible to see how the Lord is using you and Ally. I love reading and envisioning the Kingdom of Heaven growing...thanks to the work you guys are doing! Keep going. Love and miss you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete