Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nicaragua at last

I can't really believe we are here. If you know me you know how much Nicaragua means to me. The first time I came here was in 2004. I haven't missed a year since. This place redirected my life in so many ways and for that this place will always be feel like home in so many ways. Leaving porvenir was hard. We finally took milades to get an ultrasound to find out that her baby will be breached and the umbilical cord is wrapped around her neck. So we went to the hospital to wait for 6 hours for the doctor to say he couldn't see her. Messed up. We are not sure what will happen but the ultrasound did show that the baby still has about 3 to 6 weeks based on age. Anyways we are now here in nica. We spent yesterday in esteli but are temporarily in managua picking up a dear friend jt who us going to spend some time here. Were at the airport hence the Internet connection. Since arriving here we have had so much fun. Duh. Being reunited with such incredible god loving people us always needed but especially now .tonight we will get to see so many more of our friends who we miss so much. Dan looked at me yesterday and said... Ally you look happier. I am. Nica does something to you. It helps you breathe and see a little more clearly. At the same time we are all thinking so much about milades and her sweet baby are safe. Please please please keep them in your prayers. We will update you all on our precious time Here in Nicaragua when we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment